- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesia or English language
- The length of the manuscript is 5 to 18 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 3 cm; left 3 cm; right 2,2 cm; bottom 2,2 cm, single columns, justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises seven main headings: Introduction, Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (Optional), References.
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written followed by authors’ Department, affiliation, Country, e-mail address and Phone Number.
- The abstract is written in English or Indonesia, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- Style APA (the sixth edition), is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following the Edunesia journal template.
- The manuscript must be in .doc and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click add Contributor in the submission process and then enter each author's data.
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact email@example.com. Template download HERE
The Copyright Form can be downloaded here [Copyright Agreement]
The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document to firstname.lastname@example.org and upload file in menu production.