The Effectiveness of Entrepreneurship Week Activities to Increase The Creativity of Entrepreneurial Students at PGRI Palembang University

Authors

  • Muhammad Toyib PGRI Palembang University
  • Zahruddin Hodsay PGRI Palembang University
  • Diana Widhi Rachmawati PGRI Palembang University

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.51276/edu.v4i1.309

Keywords:

Effectiveness, Entrepreneurship, Creativity

Abstract

The goal is to find out the effectiveness of entrepreneurship week activities in increasing the creativity of entrepreneurial students. The research methodology used is descriptive quantitative. As for data collection techniques, documentation and questionnaires, 35 statements are used that have been tested for validity and reliability first. Where the greater the percentage achieved, the higher the effectiveness of activities in increasing student creativity in entrepreneurship. The results showed that of the 6 indicators tested, it showed that the 1st indicator was 78.13%, the 2nd indicator was 70.71%, the 3rd and 4th indicators were 84.43, the 5th indicator was 85.57 and the 6th indicator was 90%. Based on the results of the study, it can be concluded that the effectiveness of entrepreneurship week activities to increase the creativity of entrepreneurial students averages 82.38 percent in the high category. While the most chosen type of business is the culinary field as much as 97.7% and the remaining 2.3% are handicrafts.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Arikunto, S. (2013). Research Procedure (Practical Approach). Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bandur, A., & Prabowo, H. (2021). Quantitative Research Methodology, Data Design and Analysis with SPSS, AMOS & Nvivo, Bogor: Media Discourse Partners.

Darmawan, A. (2021), Innovation Entrepreneurship and Business Legality, Perwekerto: UM Purwekerto Press.

Faisal, A. M. (2020), Basic foundations of Financial Management, , Second Edition. Fifth printing, Malang : University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

Firmansyah, A. M. , (2019). Product and brand marketing. Surabaya: CV Publisher Qiara Media.

Hodsay, Z. (2022). Entrepreneurship. Palembang: Noer Fikri.

Cashmere. (2016) Entrepreneurship. Jakarta. King Grafindo Perkasa.

Lestari, N.D., & Toyib, M. (2017). Environmental Waste as a Learning Medium to Foster the Entrepreneurial Spirit of PGRI Palembang University Students, Factors of Educational Scientific Journal 4(3) November 2017.

Moleong, L. J. (2020). Qualitative Research Methods. Bandung : PT. Juvenile rosdakarya.

Rachmawati, D. W. (2021). Entrepreneurship (Concept and Practice), Yogyakarta: Nuta Media.

---------------------------------.(2022). Entrepreneurship, Purwekerto: Pena Persada.

Sundari, S., & Zuan, M. M. M. (2018). The Influence of Entrepreneurial Knowledge and Family Environment on Entrepreneurial Interests of Class XI Students of SMKN 1 Dlanggu, Mojokerto Regency. Journal of Sharia and Islamic Law, 3(2), 107–119. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31538/adlh.v3i2.451.

Sugiyono. (2019). Educational Research Methods. London: Alfabeta.

Sujarweni. V. W. (2020). Research Methodology. Yogyakarta: New Library Press.

Suryana. (2014). Entrepreneurship: Practical Guidelines, Tips and the process to success. Jakarta. Salemba four.

Walgito, B. (2020). Introduction to General Psychology. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.

Widiyanto, A. M. (2013). Applied Statistics. Concepts and Applications in Research in Education, Psychology and Other Social Sciences. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo

Winarni, E. W. (2021), Theory and Practice of Qualitative Quantitative Research on Class Action Research (PTK) Research and Development (R&D), Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Yaqin, M. K., & Ziyad, M. (2019). The Influence of the Family Environment, Self-Efficacy, Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Interests, Indonesian Journal of Management Science 2(1) March 2019

Joseph, A. M. (2014). Quantitative, Qualitative & Combined Research Methods. Jakarta : Prenadamedia Group.

Downloads

Published

2022-12-26

How to Cite

Toyib, M. ., Hodsay, Z. ., & Rachmawati, D. W. (2022). The Effectiveness of Entrepreneurship Week Activities to Increase The Creativity of Entrepreneurial Students at PGRI Palembang University. Edunesia: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan, 4(1), 14–26. https://doi.org/10.51276/edu.v4i1.309

Issue

Section

Article